Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hearing the young people chatting aloud

It was very crowded in the train of Taipei Metro on Saturday afternoon. A group of young people were chatting loudly about recent TV soap operas that they enjoyed. By commenting on each show, they were enthusiastic to share their views with their friends.
I was standing right next to this group. Despite the train being crowded, they were so loud and excited!
In fact, I did not feel their loudness disturbing. On the contrary, I really enjoyed the atmosphere built by them. They were full of energy and happiness. I envy them having so many good friends to share life experiences. It's a kind of happiness I have not had since graduating from the university in Taiwan!
Good friends, loud laughs and happiness... They are priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home