Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bike riding

There is a route for bike riding between Danshui and Quantu. A few days ago, my brother lead me to ride on this route. We started late in the afternoon which ended with an evening ride. But you know, it turned out to be an amazing experience....
Around 6:30pm, the sky was dark. When we were riding, it was a grass field on our right-hand side and the Damshui River on our left. As street lights were not installed intensively, we depended on our dim bike lights.
Being in such an environment, I heard millions of insects singing! They were so loud and they penetrated my head with the powerful sonic force! Riding through their route with speed... jjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....(I passed through the route and sounds faded out)... WOW!
Unforgetable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home