Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A relaxed trip in Taipei metro 2, Hon-Shu-Lin, 9am

This morning I had the second chance to collect my 'relaxed journey' of Taipei metro. I normally feel good in the ride between Tamsui and Peito. However, because I was in a hurry to go to apply for Canadian visa, despite being in the 'relaxed path', I was not relaxed at all. In this case, should I record or not? In other words, I was not relaxed but the soundscape of the route was relaxed (Defined by whom? the public?). For the purpose of producing a 'relaxed journey', should I take my mood or the soundscape of the journey as the principle to define 'relaxation'?

I chose the former and I recorded on the way home.

1 Comments:

At 1/22/2005 8:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tsai-Wei,

I am offering my warmest congratulations for your new website. It is really very good. Relaxation is the outcome of your personal interaction with the soundscape. So please try not to worry all the time.
Costas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home