Thursday, January 19, 2006

Can I get hold of every kind of sounds with mic?

I take Central Line almost everyday. When the train comes out from the tunnel of Stratford to Leyton, there is always a moment of 'sonic boom'-- the doors are banged by the change of air pressure. When I stand by the door of the train to listen to the big bang, I can feel that the door, my body and ears are pressed by the air. However, do you know how this experience can be recorded?
Perhaps I should admit that not every sound can be recorded. There is no need to be insisted about owning every sound with audio recording... For some sounds, we can only let them go. Accessing them with our attentive but limited hearing and mind... For some sounds, we can only let them go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home